About Our Business
Benefits of Gymnastics
- Disease Prevention. Participating in moderate gymnastics training regularly reduces the risk of developing health related diseases such as asthma, cancer, obesity, heart disease and diabetes.
- Increased Flexibility. A large amount of time is spent on improving flexibility in gymnastics training. ...
- Improves Motor Skill Development and Accelerates Learning
- Origin: Late 1700s.
- Inventor: Friedrich Ludwig Jahn.
- Birthplace: Greece, Germany.
- Styles: Artistic, Rhythmic, Aesthetic, Aerobic, Trampolining, and Tumbling.
- Olympic Sport: Yes.
- Association: Federation of International Gymnastics (FIG)
- Men’s Apparatus: Pommel Horse, Still Rings, Vault, Parallel Bars, and High Bar.
- Women’s Apparatus: Vault, Uneven Bars, and Balance Beam.
- Popularity: Over 3 Million Participants in the United States.
- Famous Faces: Mary Lou Retton, Kerri Strug, and Gabby Douglas.
Virtual Competitions, Inc.
Ph.D. John Neumann, Dr. Ron Valli, Professor Georgia Justus, Robert Monprode, Bruce Weber, Michael Daszkal BBA, Andy Lipman
Annmarie Vertullo, Marketing and Social Media Specialist
Michael Kennedy, and Madison Kennedy, VCO. Vice Presidents
Ron Tramontano, President C.E.O.
Want to know about our offers first?
Subscribe our newsletter