If you talk to any school owner and ask them to give you the biggest challenges they face in running their school, they will respond with the big three.
1. Cash Flow
2. Student Acquisitions
3. Social Media Marketing
The Big Three.
I have owned my school in Boca Raton, Florida, since 1986. Ever since the internet came into being, I have been working on solving the big three. Today, I am happy to say I am prepared to show you the puzzle and what it looks like in its completed form. Let's get started.
Cash flow, the first of the big three, we solved this by giving you so many ways of making money.
First: Entry Fees for events you create are paid directly into your PayPal account by competitors.
Second: Our rotating Banner Ads are used to sell to businesses in your community that would like access to your client list.
Third: Now, you can have an online training platform that your students and clients can subscribe to monthly, extending your schools' reach to the world.
Second of the big three, Student Acquisition: We solved this by giving you a guaranteed solution of finding new clients by providing you with a platform that automatically generates reports within your admin for you. Friends of your students that voted for them in each event will provide you with ongoing leads each month.
Social Media Marketing: The third of the big three. This was solved by giving you something so unique, a WOW factor, so to speak, a must-see, and the ability to share to Facebook, Twitter, TiK Tok and Instagram, 3D theaters. We plan to have Companies that do business internationally create our theaters. Companies like Sony, Apple, Microsoft, LG, Facebook, and Amazon build our 3D theaters.
Now that you understand our Platform's workings and how we have solved the big three, let's give you an idea of how the Virtual Competitions Platform works for you every day.
This is NOT a Replacement for your Website; it is a platform to add to your business. To use whenever you need extra cash in your business. Virtual Competitions new online Platform has everything built right inside its software. Lead generation, "built-in." Social Media, "built-in." Influencers "built-in." School and training area, "built-in." CRM "built-in. Our Platform comes to you for 180 Days for FREE and then $95 annually.
You will be able to run Competitions, Tournaments, Fundraisers, Charity Events, and Challenges for Organizations and Schools that can compete in all kinds of local and international events.
Here is what an event looks like.
1. Owners will create an event that can have up to four categories of competitions and challenges, in a month of the owners choosing. Competitions and challenges run from the first of the month until the twenty-fifth of the month.
2. Competitions and challenges can be for your school alone or you may want to invite other schools and businesses that do what you do to join your event by sending emails, posting to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
3. In your back office, you will create the challenges and set your entry fees as you create your events.
4. Decide how you would like to judge your events. You can use actual Judges people you choose to oversee the event. This will assure you of finding the best overall competitors or using what we call social media voting by using star votes and views.
Let's move on to our next topic. What videos submitted to a competition by a competitor should look like.
1. High-quality HD Videos, not longer than four minutes.
2. Competitors should present themselves, name, age, and explain how they plan to meet their challenges.
3. School owners should work with student's confidence level by making small adjustments to tonality, gate, volume, eye-focus, etc. Parents will appreciate this kind of instruction.
4. I have designed our Platform to have the least amount of work possible for a school owner. However, the only way you will know this for sure is to try it.
We have opened our Platform to all school owners for a limited time to experience running their first-ever online event. School owners from literally everywhere will be able to take part in this. Each school is separate, each event, your own, unless you invite other schools to join your event.
Remember, we are here 24 7 to help you make your first online event a success. We know once you see the ease at which you can create events and increase your school's income, you will be hooked. Go to the Platform by typing virtual competitions with the s online dot com and look to the navigation bar for registration; click here and register as a school owner. No credit card is needed. Thank you for listening.